welcome

ATTENTION!!

okemo freestyle HAS MOVED... our new site is

go2omara.com

This site is now "dead." It will remain up for anyone who wants to reminisce on the 08-09 season (for whatever reason...). HOWEVER, ALL CURRENT NEWS, RESULTS, VIDEO, PICS, etc. CAN BE FOUND AT go2omara.com under "Freestyle."

Thanks!

go2omara.com go2omara.com go2omara.com go2omara.com go2omara.com go2omara.com go2omara.com go2omara.com go2omara.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thursday, November 6, 2008

LOOK NO FURTHER...

*How do I sign my son/daughter up for a USSA license? 
*Are there any competitions next weekend?
*How do I register for that competition coming up?  
*How do I join OMARA?
*Where can I see results and photos from that slopestyle comp?
*etc., etc...

The questions are many and varied, and all deserving of an informative and prompt response.  Which is why I now give to you, the athletes, parents, coaches, and friends of Okemo Freestyle, this new "blogspot" webpage -- created by Bruno and me as a comprehensive information hub.  

To the right you will find important links to, well, I'll let you explore them yourselves...

Weekly, throughout the season, I will be posting:
>Pertinent info for all of the Okemo Freestyle Teams
>Links to photos from training and competitions
>Competition Results
>Reminders to register for competitions
>And many other things to keep you up-to-date and in-the-loop with the goings on of our program.

So check in here, and check in often.  I will also send weekly email reminders with a link to this site so that you may view new content.

Once again, WELCOME TO THE 2008-2009 OKEMO FREESTYLE SEASON -- it's going to be one to remember.

-Marks

No comments: